BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, July 17, 2008

our fourth of July

I'm a little behind with the blogging, but I wanted to share our fourth of July pictures with y'all. Jonathan's parents were out of town, actually they were out of the country. They went to Europe for two weeks, so we spent the holiday with my family. Melissa and Thomas threw a great swimmimg party, complete with hamburgers and fireworks. We had so much fun!


Here we are playing in the pool. (look at those whities in the background, they make me look tan!)

This one's funny because Ethan's shoving Jonathan's face, trying to get to that fountain.

Ethan trying to climb out of the pool.

Ethan playing with the fountain.



Jonathan doesn't look too happy because we made him get out of the pool. Jk, he had poison ivy so he wasn't feeling well.

Khalil loved the sparklers! He wasn't scared at all when it came to the fireworks, he just wanted more sparklers.


That's Melissa and Ella (Jill's little girl).


There's Katherine and Olivia (also Jill's kids).


That's Monica with Aaliyah (Travis's baby), then me and Ethan, and my mom.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you look so beautiful! and the pic of you and Jonathan is AMAZING!!!
I wish we had been there :)

emily paige said...

Geeez Marianne, you're so pretty it makes me sick!! Love the pictures. :-)