BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, June 12, 2009

Party in Hemphill!!! Woohoo!!!

Last Saturday we went to Hemphill in honor of my brother-in-law's graduation. He's an RN now and we're so proud of him! They threw a great party and the kids had so much fun running around outside. It was really nice to have everybody together, as it doesn't happen very often. Thanks Jill and Johnny! We love partying in Hemphill!


.

.
.
my sister-in-law Kelly, Ethan, and me
(...didn't recognize me without the pink hair did you!)
.

While everyone was eating, Ethan thought he'd be sneaky and try to get in my mom's car. Didn't work out so well...but he didn't give up...

.

4 comments:

SHILLIG4FAMILY said...

you look gorgeous!

Sarah Lunt said...

I agree, Love the Blonde! Watch out, Ethan is getting too smart for his own good!

Brandon and Cari (Sellers) Murdock said...

you are a blonde bombshell, fernerba!!!! LOVE IT! and ethan is one funny kid. we sure miss y'all! we have GOT to get down there to spend some time with everybody. i hate that we're missing out on everything.

Jill said...

Marianne! We're SO glad y'all came! You totally saved the cute graduation caps- thank you!! Hopefully we'll come visit soon- gonna need my hair done, but I won't copy your "blonde bombshell" look ;) You and Ethan looked great- can't wait to see you soon!! Love you!! (As much as I love exclamation marks! lol)