BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, June 20, 2008

Poor little guy

Ethan got a couple shots on Tuesday when he went for his 6 month check up. The poor little guy has been running a fever, so we've been trying to ease the pain with Tylenol. I hate to see him feeling bad, but it's cute when he's extra cuddly.


He was watching Baby Einstein and just laid his head down on my leg and fell asleep. So sweet.

In this video he's watching Baby Einstein again. It's pretty much his favorite thing and I'm so glad because he doesn't want to play much when he's sick.

6 comments:

Emily said...

i hope he feels better soon!

Anonymous said...

gotta love the baby einstein trance!

and the necessary evil of shots!

Brandon and Cari (Sellers) Murdock said...

It looks like Baby Einstein is brainwashing him! So cute! By the way, he is starting to look pretty brown. Must be all that swimming. Love you!

Melba said...

Our family is notorious for quoting lines from movies in our regular conversations --- so what do you think Ethan will quote from his favorite videos? For sure it will be something brilliant! Maybe he's already quoting and some of us just don't get it!

Sarah Lunt said...

I know what you mean about loving when they cuddle...that really is the only good thing about sick kids. I loved the video too, he's so into his movie!

emily paige said...

Aww...I love cuddly kids. It's one of my favorite things about the 2 youngest kids I have now - they are so dang cuddly!