BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, August 2, 2008

Family pictures







We went to JCPenney a couple weeks ago to take family pictures. Ethan pretty much didn't smile the whole time. He just stared at the lady. I was disappointed that the photographer didn't pull out one toy the entire time. I thought everyone knew babies liked toys, but I guess she didn't get the memo. Oh well. I'm still excited that we finally got around to getting them done. Even though I hate taking pictures, I know I'll be happy to have them years down the road. I like the traditional pictures, but we obviously had to do a football one. So we got Ethan a Tony Romo jersey to go with Jonathan's Marion Barber one and they looked so cute together! Aren't my boys so handsome?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE THEM! I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!! I think you look so gorgeous!!!

emily paige said...

Love the pictures!! What a good-lookin' family. Can't wait to see y'all in 1 1/2 weeks!

Emily said...

cute pictures!

Sarah Lunt said...

Those turned out darling! You all look so cute in jerseys. Family picture day always stresses me out, so good job for getting it done.

Jill said...

Awww!! I love it!! I'm beaming I love it so much! Great pictures!!!!