BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, August 8, 2008

Todd's home!

^Here's Todd and Ethan bonding.






^Jonathan and me at the airport. He's always making me laugh.


Jonathan's brother, Todd, came home from Russia on Tuesday. He was serving a mission for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, which means we haven't seen him for 2 whole years! Obviously it was Ethan 's first time to meet him, and I think they hit it off. Todd flew into the Beaumont airport, so we all went to see him. Unfortunately, his plane landed earlier than expected, so we didn't get to see him right when he got off, but it was still exciting. It was cool to hear him speak Russian and hear about the different culture. We're so glad to have him back!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know that Todd coming home is the point of this post and I am excited about that but even more I am excited at how HOT you look! Mommyhood agrees with you!