BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Ethan's 1st Thanksgiving

I'm a little behind with the blogging, but here are a few pictures of Ethan's first Thanksgiving. We went to my parents' house that morning, then to Jonathan's cousin's house, then to Jonathan's parents', then back to my parents'. Whew! We were definitely busy, but it was a fun day! (sorry, I only took pics for part of the day)
.
.
Granddad and Ethan
.
.
Uncle Todd, Aunt Emily, and Ethan
.
.

Aunt Taressa and Ethan

.

.

.
.

Aunt Laura and Ethan

.

.

Cousin Nicholas and Ethan

.

.

Cousin Ava

.

.

Me and baby Laila (Brian and Emily's newest baby)
.
.

Me, Jonathan, and Ethan
.
.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

cute family picture!
love all the pictures!
ethan is the life of the party!!!

Kayla and Joshua said...

what a precious little baby boy. little baby buddy big boy diaper pants and a pull up! HAHAHAH!!! :) so funny...


not but really i cant wait to see my little ethie!!! ask him if he'd high light my hair on saturday for me?

thanks.

Fit Dani said...

love the pink hair. ill be in town tomorrow until Tuesday. wanna meet up?