BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, November 24, 2008

Todd & Emily got married!!!

Jonathan's brother, Todd, got married to Emily Johnson on Friday, November 21st. We weren't able to go to the wedding in Houston, but we got to see them at their reception the next day. It was decorated beautifully! Their colors were black and white with a little red, one of my favorite combinations...very classy! We had such a good time and we're so happy for them. Congratulations Todd and Emily, we love y'all!

.

Emily, Todd, Jonathan, Me, and Ethan
.
.

.
Ethan's puckering up for the camera.
.
.
Me and Jonathan
(don't adjust your screen, my hair really is pink, and yes I did it on purpose)
.
.

I found Ethan's suit coat at a resale shop for really cheap. He looked like a little man, it was so cute!
.
.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It took you til the second to last picture to address the um hair change? you silly! very, should I say, PINK! I do like her music and your hair is fun fun fun!

and yay for their wedding! and y'all look like one good looking ochoa family!!!

Kayla and Joshua said...

marianne what did you do to your hair?!?! i think YOUR the crazy one!

Sarah Lunt said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sarah Lunt said...

Wow Marianne, love the pink hair with the sophisticated "secretary" outfit...you're such a babe! That Jonathan is a very lucky man and for more reasons than just your beauty! ;) I LOVED the pic of Ethan in a suit, I think that's the cutest thing. Love and miss you!
Roman says to take a toy away from Ethan for him.

sorry that was my deleted post, I misspelled something and it bugged me!