BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Merry Christmas!


Ethan and I had a very merry Christmas this year. He went to 2 parties and we both got lots of great presents. He may have overdone it with the chocolate covered pretzels though....just a bit.
.
We definitely missed the Lunts and the Murdocks and the Shilligs this year, so we wanna shout out to them. We love y'all and hope y'all had a merry Christmas. Holla back fools!!!
.
And one last thing...thank you thank you thank you to:
-my parents for getting me my first set of matching, never-before-used, brand spankin' new bathroom towels.
-Jonathan for helping Ethan make me the cutest Christmas card ever!
-my best sister Kelly for getting me a present every year when she doesn't even draw my name.
-Carol Ann for giving me the pinkest of pink stuff for Christmas. It's become my signature color and I love it =)
.
obviously this could go on forever, but we just don't have that kind of time...so thanks to everyone that made this year special for us....Merry Christmas!
.
.
.

5 comments:

SHILLIG4FAMILY said...

You made me tear up! I was included with the Lunts and Murdocks! You are so sweet to miss me! I wanted so badly for the Jarrells to stuff you and Ethan in their car and bring y'all to UT!!!
I love the picture haha!
Your presents sound like they are da' bomb!

Kayla and Joshua said...

Yay!!! I'm glad it was so amazing!!

Just a little p.s'r I had you for Christmas and i dind't forget!! I'm just poor and I was in the process of moving so it's been very difficult but you are NOT forgotten!!

Sorry though! :(

Sarah Lunt said...

I missed you and little E too! I loved the pic of E with his adorable chocolate covered face - genius idea actually. What could make him cuter? Ohhh just dip him in chocolate!!!! Love you lots!

Anonymous said...

Looks like you wore Ethan out with all of the fun!! He's still too cute, though!

emily paige said...

Aww cute little Ethan! I haven't seen him all week and I miss hearing all the cute things he always says!