BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Baby Simba

Last night my family got together to carve pumpkins. We've been doing it every year for a while now and I really like the tradition. Jonathan didn't get to go because he was working, but Ethan and I still partied without him. Ethan showed off his Halloween costume for everyone and he looked so cute as a baby lion. He's like a baby simba off the Lion King! I love to see him crawl in it because his tail kind of wags. After a little while he started getting hot, but it was fun while it lasted!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

how adorable! and you look great! like the purple and black... very Halloween!

Brandon and Cari (Sellers) Murdock said...

That's the cutest little lion cub I've ever seen!

Sarah Lunt said...

How funny, I wanted Roman to be a lion this year too...but someone loaned us a Giraffe costume. So since it's free we're going w/ that. BUT Ethan sure looks cute as a lion and does make me re-think it!

Kayla and Joshua said...

marianne that is THE cutest thing i've EVER seen!! i miss little buddy diapers SO much. he's getting so big!! poor little fella misses me!

Kayla