BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, October 4, 2008

Surprise!

Jonathan worked a double yesterday, from 10 am to 10 pm, so we didn't get to see him much. He did get a little break, however, and spent some time at the mall. When he got home he surprised me with these fabulous shoes!


I just love 'em! I'm so impressed that he picked them out on his own. He said when he saw them, he knew they were the ones, and he had to get 'em. How cute is that! It was such a great surprise and it wasn't even my birthday! Thanks Jonathan, I love you!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

what is even better is they FIT! my feet are never the same size... to quote Dolly Parton:

"well in a good shoe I wear a size six but a seven feels so good I buy a size 8" haha

anywho super cute and super sweet of him!

Brandon and Cari (Sellers) Murdock said...

What a great surprise! Those are some sexy shoes! Tell Jonathan good job.

Sarah Fruge said...

AWESOME shoes!