BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, October 13, 2008

Two Ethans!

Occasionally, I babysit for a friend and she has an Ethan too! He's a couple months younger than mine and very petite, so I call him Little E to cut down on the confusion. This past Wednesday, Little E came over and Ethan was so excited. When Ethan woke up and saw his friend was here, he couldn't stop smiling! Little E is a very good, easy going baby, so it works out great. I like this video because they just keep looking at each other and being really quiet, but I promise they really do have fun together!

3 comments:

Brandon and Cari (Sellers) Murdock said...

Ethan seems totally cool with sharing his toys, huh? I think those two will be best buds. Too cute!

Anonymous said...

I'm distracted by your cute house in the background! love those cute kids!

Sarah Lunt said...

I was crackin' up...Little E was like, "Dude, why's your mom still here? and Why does she have that camera out? This is totally awkward." Ethan was like, "Just don't say anything and she'll leave, then I'll break that lamp." LOL Why won't kids ever "perform" on q?!
oh, and I agree w/ Caroline that your house looks cute.