BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, January 2, 2009

Christmas Day

On Christmas Eve night, I opened my presents from Jonathan. I was so excited! He got me clothes, gift cards to my favorite places, and a few things for the house. I love that he's not afraid to shop for me, he always knows what I'd like. The next morning, Ethan woke up and saw that Santa had brought him some toys. He was super excited and couldn't wait to play with them. After that, we went to the Ochoa's where we got to open even more presents! The rest of the day we ate, visited my parents, and then ate some more. It was a great Christmas, I can't wait 'til next year!

.


Me, Jonathan, and Ethan

(Jonathan bought me that shirt for Christmas, he's got good taste!)

.

.

This is after we opened presents at my in-laws. Jonathan's excited about his new toothpaste.

.

.

Ethan got a Fisher-Price barn from Santa. I grew up with one of these and I'm so glad they still make 'em. He really likes it.

.

.

Ethan's playing with his new toys in his new gingerbread pajamas.

.

.

Ethan's not into dolls (thank goodness), but apparently he likes to kiss them every once in awhile.

.

.

My family had their Christmas party on the 23rd. Unfortunately, Jonathan had to work, but Ethan and I had fun opening presents anyway. Oh, and my parents got us a vacuum cleaner! It was on my Christmas list and we desperately needed one, so it was the perfect gift. I've been using it almost everyday and I love it! Dirty floors are one of my biggest pet peeves. Seriously. I'm much happier with a freshly vacuumed house.

.

.

There's me and my little man opening presents. He's gotten really good at it.

.

.

Here he is talking on his new cell phone that he got from his cousin.

.

.

Here's my sister Jill with Bryn, and me with Ethan.

.

.

Wouldn't you love to get him as a present?

.

.

We're so lucky to have such wonderful people to spend the holidays with. Thanks everybody for the thoughtful gifts and the fun parties! It was the best Christmas ever! (...well, it was definitely in the top 5, for sure)
.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my! this Christmas looks amazing! and I think Jonathan shopping for you is AWESOME :)

and the shirt you are wearing at your parents looks like one I had in HS!!! did you steal it? haha jk

love the picture of you and ethan at your parents! so cute!

Sarah Lunt said...

K, I don't know why I didn't see this post two days ago?! I was about to call and tell you to update your blog. haha Very cute post. I love the shirt Jonathan got you and the fisher price barn. Wish we could have been there. Hey, I found this site that is really cute and affordable for making your blog into a scrapbook. https://www.scrapbookblogger.com/
I think your blog would be an awesome book...I'd read it. ;)
Luvs,
Sarah

Sarah Lunt said...

Oh one more thing...Ethan's hair is looking blonde! Is it getting lighter? He is such a handsome boy! I would absolutely love him for a gift if that was the offer!

Brandon and Cari (Sellers) Murdock said...

Can I get two of him wrapped up with a bow on top??? ;) He is SUCH a cutie! I'm so glad y'all had such a wonderful Christmas. We love y'all so much and miss y'all tons!

Kayla and Joshua said...

Aww thats so presh marianne. Hey the one where your with ethan smiling really big...your teeth look super white. it's a really good picture of you!!