BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, January 30, 2009

Khalil & Aaliyah

It seems like time has been flying by, and Khalil and Aaliyah are getting so big! Aaliyah turned 1 year old on December 19th (she's just 4 days younger than Ethan), and Khalil is 2 1/2. (For those of you who don't know, Khalil and Aaliyah are my brother Travis' kids). Anyway, their mom is out of town for a few days, so the kids are staying with my mom. Ethan and I went to visit them this morning and I just had to get pictures of their cute faces! (Also, I thought you out-of-towners would appreciate some pictures, since y'all don't get to see them very often...... you're welcome!)

.

My mom holding Ethan and Aaliyah
.


She was ready for a nap and REALLY didn't want a photo shoot.
.

I love this picture! These two are such opposites when it comes to being grumpy. Ethan whines and fusses, and Aaliyah has a total meltdown, lol.
.

Khalil
.

.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know this post is about the kiddos but your mom looks AMAZING! seriously AMAZING!

and the kids are cute too... that meltdown made me laugh for some reason :)

Melissa said...

They are absolutely adorable. I can't get over how much they look like Travis!

Sarah Lunt said...

Ohhhhh! Thanksamillion for posting these. I can't believe how much they look alike, and like Travis now. I had no idea how blonde Aaliyah (sp? embarrassing.) was. Ethan's reaction to her meltdown cracked me up. loved 'em all and love you too!

Brandon and Cari (Sellers) Murdock said...

Thank you so much for posting these! I swear Khalil is Travis' mini-me and Aaliyah is looking more and more like him, too. Her hair has gotten really blonde. Love the pic of Ethan looking at Aaliyah like she's losing it. :)

Kayla and Joshua said...

Aww that is precious marianne!! yeah thanks for updating us "out of towners" but it's really good of you to blog about them too!!

Kristina said...

Wow, Travis's kids are adorable and everyone else is right. They are mini Travis's. Ethan's reaction was classic as well.