BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Home Sweet Home

Ok, I know I should be posting about how Ethan and I are back from Ohio and what we're up to...buuuut, I haven't been taking any pictures since we've been back, so that'll have to wait. In the mean time, here's a bit of fantastic news that I thought I should share:

.
.


This is the window unit in our living room. It looks like it's older than I am, which is probably why it stopped heating (conveniently, in the middle of winter). So, we told our landlord and he brought over a couple of space heaters to keep us warm at night until he could buy a new one.
.
.



While I was in Ohio, Jonathan told me the landlord decided not to buy a new window unit...but put in central air/heat instead! Woohoo! I love it! I feel so fancy now! This is such a HUGE improvement. Now our bathroom isn't freezing at night when it's time for Ethan's bath. Now the whole house is comfortable all the time and I am SO very grateful.
.
.
I love seeing these guys in all the rooms. I like to just look up and smile at 'em. :)
.
.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

awesome! I always have told Jake that central air and heat are a REQUIREMENT for me for wherever we live. For some reason in CA they think they don't need it but they DO!

emily paige said...

Wow, Todd and I have that exact same window unit. But since we really only have room in our "house," I guess it's really all we need. :)

Anonymous said...

Wow! What a great surprise! Congratulations and keep smiling.

Sarah Lunt said...

(Sorry I forgot to comment when I read this last week.) That is life-changing! I'm so excited that you got it wayyy before the summer heat. Can't wait to see pics from your "latest addition" to the fam!!!! ;)
Luvs,
S