BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, March 1, 2009

...and the fun continues...

This week we brought Kate and the boys to the mall again to play in their fancy indoor playground. As usual, they loved it.

.
.

.
.


.
.


.
.
.

Ethan loves pushing this baby doll stroller around the house.
.
.

He decided to climb in it and wait for someone to give him a ride.
.
.

Here's Allie pushing Ethan around.
.
.

Ethan really never gets tired of riding in the stroller.
(Sorry about the sideways view, I was trying to give it an artistic point of view.)
.
.


It's been awhile since I've gotten Ethan to really crack up. I thought maybe I'm just not that funny anymore...but this video proves it, I've still got it!

.

.

2 comments:

Brandon and Cari (Sellers) Murdock said...

I LOVE that laugh of his! He is so fwecious, but too handsome to be fwetty. ;) lol

Anonymous said...

I see so much sellers in him these days! like a mini marianne at times :)
love you! love the updates!