BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Our latest field trip...

Yesterday Sarah and I took the kids to Cosi (pronounced CO-sigh). It's a science museum for kids, but adults like it too. They have everything from rat basketball (yes, actual rats that are trained to play basketball...not sure why, but they do), to a play area where kids can pretend to be doctors, build with giant blocks, or play in the kitchen. We spent the whole time in the play area so the kids could just run free and do as they please. Ethan and I had a great time!

.
.



.
.

He was trying to ride around backwards. It sorta worked.
.
.

Ethan loves to push stuff around. Strollers, shopping carts, cars...pretty much anything.
.
.
.
.
This machine blows air, so when you put balls on it they float! Pretty cool huh!
.
.

.
.
.
.

Ethan and Roman
.
.

.

.

.

.

Thanks for bringing us Sarah! It was super fun!

.

.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for clearing up how to say the name haha I always think in my head when I read it cahsi like casa in casa ole haha

and I was just thinking about calling you this AM b/c I hadn't heard from you via email or a blog post :) way to help me stop worrying!!!

miss you! and Jake thinks your hair is super cool/stylish every time he sees it :)

Sarah Fruge said...

Sounds like fun, I want to go!