BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Ethan's 1st Halloween

This was Ethan's first Halloween and, unfortunately, Jonathan had to work. But Ethan and I still had fun! We went to my in-laws to trick-or-treat around their neighborhood. Ethan really needed a nap and was being a bit grumpy, but we went anyway. I carried him around to a few houses, and by the fourth house he fell asleep! So we went back to their house where he finished his nap, and that was the extent of our Halloween partying. I didn't mind though. He was getting pretty heavy, and it's not like he was going to eat the candy. We had a good time, and hopefully next year Jonathan and I will get to wear costumes and join the fun.


Here's the pumpkin I carved.
.
.
Our sweet little lion.
.

.


Ethan was distracted by all the trick-or-treaters.
.

.

.
.
Ethan and his cousins, Aiden and Dario, the power rangers.
.
.
This is Aiden, Ethan, Ava, and Dario, just before they went trick-or-treating.
.
.
Ethan and Aunt Taressa (a.k.a. Auntie).
.

Ethan and me.
.

The little lion after 15 minutes of trick-or-treating.
.

My sister Kelly, me, and Ethan. Kelly was going to a Halloween party as a Black Jack card dealer. We teased her hair up really big, and I loved the red lipstick!
.
.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

So I'm glad you told me you teased her hair up b/c the first thought I had was UTAH HAIR! they wear their hair up here like that on a daily basis! no black jack needed!

ok so love your hair too... did you cut it again or just not flip it out? it looks shorter and sooo cute!

and can we talk about the cutest sleepy lion EVER! he is just too cute for words!!!

Sarah Lunt said...

awwwww, he is such a beautiful lion! that's cute that he got to trick-or-treat a bit. next year he'll be SOOO into it!

Brandon and Cari (Sellers) Murdock said...

Ethan is ADORABLE!!! He looks extra cuddly in his costume. Your pumpkin is awesome, too! Very cute!

Kayla and Joshua said...

so your hair looks fantastic!!


and little buddy diapers is THE cutest little lion i have ever seen! i miss the little guy!

Kayla and Joshua said...

SO WHAT if i'm physco!!! haha. no just smiling is waay to boring..gotta spunk it up!!