BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, November 8, 2008

Ethan's 1st steps!

.

Ethan took his first steps tonight and I'm so excited! Jonathan's at work, so he hasn't gotten to see it, but he'll be so proud. I'm so glad I was here for this moment. I know I can't always be with him, but as a mother, I wish that I could be there for everything and see every milestone. Sometimes I get cabin fever when I stay home all the time, but I really am lucky that I can be a stay-at-home mom. Especially at times like this.

.

4 comments:

Kayla and Joshua said...

MARIANNE!! you tell that little son of your to STOP growing up. Either he has to wait for me to come home so i can see this for myself...or to not grow up at all.


or else.



p.s. he's presh.

Anonymous said...

oh I agree he is PRESH.!

but seriously that is awesome! All the babies I know are WALKING! CRAZY! LOVE IT!!!

Sarah Lunt said...

awwwwwww! I can't believe how fast he picked that up, looks like he'll be running before you know it. Give him a big slobbery kiss for Roman.

Oh, I agree that it's nice to be a stay-at-home mom, can't imagine missing something like that!

Brandon and Cari (Sellers) Murdock said...

WOW!!! YAY, Ethan! What a big boy! I'm so glad you were able to catch it on film. Definitely a Kodak moment.