BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

He's just so funny!

Last night, Ethan and I went over to my parents house. At the supper table, I tried to feed him beans and he kept spitting them out! I thought it was funny and I wanted to get it on video, but by the time the camera started rolling, he decided he liked the beans and started something else instead...





I thought it was pretty hilarious. I put my hand out to catch the beans that he was spitting out, but he kept putting his face in my hand instead!

.
.
Of course, emptying the kitchen drawer has gotten old, so he found a new way to play with it, or IN it I should say...

I just love him!

.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

he looks sooo grown up in those bottom pictures! You look very beautiful in the video my dear :)

Brandon and Cari (Sellers) Murdock said...

I think he is going to take after his mom with his sense of humor. lol In the bottom pics, he totally looks like a Sellers!

Kayla and Joshua said...

i knew i loved that kid for a reason!! that is so cute! he'a big buddy diaper pants now!!

Sarah Lunt said...

I ditto everything the other ladies said...he looks so grown up and he is SO stinkin' funny! I'm sure he must have seen you eat your cereal like that ...right? ;)