BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, May 31, 2008

Happy Birthday!


Hooray! Today I turned 23! The first bit of fun I had was going out to eat with Jonathan and his parents. They took us to the Olive Garden and to Rao's bakery for a slice of birthday cake. It was deeeelicious! After that, Jonathan and I spent some time together before he had to go to work. Then, Ethan and I went to my parent's house for the after party. We went for a stroll up and down the road until he fell asleep. I think he enjoyed it. I got some great presents and very sweet cards, some were even homemade! That's the cutest kind! Then, my mom made me a pound cake (with ice cream on top), so I got to blow out the candles and everything! It was almost a perfect day, the only thing I would've changed is Jonathan having to work. I wish he could've been able to party with us all day, BUT he doesn't have to work tomorrow, so the celebration continues.....!!! (Thanks to everyone for the gifts and cards. I know I missed a few phone calls, so I apologize and I will call you back.)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am totally sad I missed the after party and OLIVE GARDEN! I love that place!

I am glad you had fun. WE LOVE YOU!!!

Emily said...

Happy birthday! It sounds like it was a good one.

Brandon and Cari (Sellers) Murdock said...

Wish I could have been there! Thanks for posting pics! Love You!!! Happy Bday!

emily paige said...

Happy late birthday! It stinks that Jonathan had to work, but it looks like you had fun!

Sarah Lunt said...

b-day, b-day Marianne! (hope you remember that) ;)
luv ya!

AmyLyn said...

Happy late birthday Marianne--your blog is so super cute. I love your little boy's pics and your family picture on the side bar of his blessing. So cute. It's fun to keep up with y'all!