BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, May 9, 2008

Johnny jump up

Ethan got this Johnny Jump Up as a gift when he was born, but we forgot about it 'til the other day! (I remembered because I saw one on Caroline's blog, so thanks for the reminder). It took me awhile, but I finally figured out how to put it together. He doesn't actually "jump up" in it, but he seemed to enjoy being able to stand up and look around. I love seeing his squishy legs hanging out the bottom! They're so cute!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love his squishy HAND and leg hanging out the bottom! so cute!
mine doesn't jump unless assisted by aimi lark... you are welcome to borrow her so she can teach ethan how it works :)

Emily said...

What a cute boy! Ava had one of those too, she never figured out how to bounce in it, she would just sit there and whine.

Brandon and Cari (Sellers) Murdock said...

Ethan just gets more handsome in every picture. When he smiles, his WHOLE face lights up! I just want to squish him!!!

Rachel S. said...

i love his little hand come out with his leg its funny